1. Stop worrying for once. B R E A T H E.
2. Stop being so emotionally disconnected with people.
3. Become more social.
4. Own a dog. (Siberian huskyyy?)
5. Visit Greece with mum.
6. Learn how to swim.
7. Post anonymous letters to people.
8. Meet my favorite author.
9. Love. Genuinely.
10. Stop crying. (My pillow hates me)
Quiet vacation by the ocean.
12. OPEN UP. TRUST PEOPLE.
13. Do a major in Greco-Roman classics.
14. Get a reply from Rick Riordan and Colleen Hoover.
16. Go to an Avett Brothers concert.
18. To be able to say ‘no’.
19. Learn to be stronger.
20. Meet The Avett Brothers.
21. Meet my queen, Lana Del Rey.
Build a snowman with his doggo.
24. Jump off a cliff.
Become a part of a band.
Read near backwaters/ocean.
27. Paint my room blue.
28. Make a best friend.
29. Watch a book adaptation without cringing.
30. Get myself a uke and thendoodle over it.
31. Cry my heart out under the moon. With no one around. Just me and the wood notes.
32. Stop keeping my thoughts trapped in.
33. Paint something frame-able.
34. Visit a pen-friend.
35. Visit Camp half-blood (hah, gotcha!)
36. Live. Love. Laugh.
37. Learn all the countries and their capitals.
38. Read all of Virginia Woolf’s.
39. Own a Polaroid camera.
40. Click pictures of sunset and sunrise.
41. Love myself.
42. Post the excerpts from the book that I’ll never write.
43. Go scuba diving.
44. Visit the Admont library, Austria.
45. Sing to the fireflies.
46. Buy birds and free them.
47. Reminiscence old memories at a bonfire.
48. Find a four leaf clover.
49. VENT OUT. (seriously. need to.)
50. Adopt dogs. Yes, adopt.
51. Visit Rome.
52. Stop being an introvert. Just STOP.
53. Write and compose a song.
54. Find my ol’ Rippy :’)
55. Try adopting a cat (??).
56. Play the guitar like a pro.
57. Sleep under the night sky with my doggo.
Sing to the oceans.
59. To open up to someone.
Write to strangers.
Get spectacles to complete my introvert look (lol).
Write Vincent Van Gogh quotes on my wall.
63. Paint a portrait.
64. Bring lilies for mum every Sunday and see her smile.
65. *shall be updated soon*